The following Purchase Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are provided to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process for tickets to Playcrafting events and enrollments in Playcrafting courses. This is an agreement between Playcrafting, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us”) and You (“you”, “your”) purchasing a Ticket or making a deposit for a course, you warrant that you have read these Terms agree to them.
1. Tickets: Each Ticket that you purchase grants you either A) a limited, license to attend the specific Class or Workshop listed on the ticket or B) a limited license to attend all scheduled Sessions for the listed multi-session Course (each a “Session”). All tickets and the licenses granted thereby are subject to these Terms.
c. Registration final: Once you have registered for a Class, Workshop or Course, payment of the full fee is due (including all installments, if a payment plan has been agreed to), even if you fail to attend one or more Sessions (in the case of a class). All fees are non-refundable and due upon registration except as explicitly provided for in this Terms.
3. Refunds: Once purchased, tickets or enrollments will ONLY be refunded if the Class or Workshop is cancelled by us. If you fail to attend or cannot attend a Class, Workshop or Course Session, we have no obligation to refund your ticket purchase or offer substitutions for other Playcrafting events.
4. Cancellations/Rescheduling: We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule Events as may be necessary in our sole discretion. If we cancel or reschedule an Event, we will notify you using the email you provided when registering and either refund your ticket price (in the event of a cancellation) or honor your ticket for the new date. If you cannot attend the new date, we will NOT be able to refund your ticket purchase.
5. Resale Prohibited: Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes You may be refused entry to any event if you have purchased tickets and resold them, or if you are attempting to attend an Event with resold tickets.
6. Conduct: You agree to conduct yourself in a respectful manner during any Event and We reserve the right to remove or deny access to any attendee who behaves disruptively in our estimation.
7. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US OR ANY EVENT INSTRUCTOR.
8. Release and Indemnification: You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, members, officers, employees, agents and third party licensors, third-party publishers, necessary third-party platform providers, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, with respect to (i) your access to an Event venu, attendance at an Event or reliance upon information conveyed to you at an Event, (ii) your actual or alleged violation or breach of this Agreement or rights of another, (iii) your interaction with other Attendees and/or (iv) your acts or omissions. You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder. For the avoidance of doubt, this section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. Governing Law and Venue for Disputes: This Agreement, and your relationship with us under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with us, or our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through non-appealable arbitration with one arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association in New York, NY.
10. Severability: If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable or contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be construed, limited, or altered, as necessary, to eliminate the invalidity or unenforceability or the conflict with applicable law, and all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
11. No Assignment, Sublicense or Transfer: You may not assign, sublicense, or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder without our prior written consent. Any such attempted assignment, sublicense, or transfer will be null and void and we, in our sole discretion, shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement.
12. Changes: We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time and shall have no obligation to contact you in such an event. You agree to be bound by future changes unless you chose to discontinue your use of the Service. The most current version of this agreement will be available at: https://www.playcrafting.com/TicketTerms.html
13. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter. All provisions that should by their nature survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive the expiration of this Agreement including, without limitation, the rights and licenses you have granted hereunder, indemnities, releases, disclaimers, limitations on liability, provisions related to choice of law, no class action, and no trial by jury. Any waiver of or promise not to enforce any right under this Agreement shall not be enforceable unless evidenced by a writing signed by the party making said waiver or promise.